Applicants can be enrolled at Swiss Geneva Business Institute without entrance exams. Admission does not require the results of National Final School Exams, such as the Unified State Exam (USE) in Russia, Centralized Testing (CT) in Belarus, External Independent Assessment (EIT) in Ukraine, and Unified National Testing (UNT) in Kazakhstan.
- Application form.
- Reference letters from the previous educational institution.
- School Certificate with grades.
- Passport (photo and personal information page).
- 4 passport-size photo (3×4 cm) in colour.
- Birth certificate (for minors).
All applications should be sent to the admissions committee by e-mail: email@example.com
The original documents must be submitted to the admission committee upon arrival at the place of study.